Traveling to Curaçao
Travel Documents Requirements
Valid Passport with at least 6 months remaining. Please contact your airline or passport office.
What to bring
- Swimming suit
- Comfortable clothing for yoga
- Sport clothing/shoes
- Walking shoes
- Sunscreen and Hat
- Sandals-Insect Repellent Toiletries
- Towels/beach towels
- Bed clothes
- Yoga mats
- Library books, DVD, music
- Cambridge 500 and Cambridge 800 Shakes, soup porridge and bars
- Bike rental is available
- A distilled water dispenser is provided in every house
- Your mobile phone may function in Curaçao. This service must be arranged in advance with your cell service provider
- Internet is available
- Hair blow dryer is available
The official currency of Curaçao is the Netherlands Antillean Guilder. Most places also accept US dollars.
When booking flights to Curaçao, you will want to fly into Hato Airport. Transportation to and from Rainbow Retreat is available upon request.
Most major car rentals companies are represented at Hato Airport (Hertz, Avis, Budget, Alamo, Enterprise, Thrifty, etc). If you would like to rent a car we advise you to book in advance.
Directions to Rainbow Retreat
From the airport follow the signs to Westpoint. After passing through Tera Cora take the next left turn to Soto. Villapark Fontein is on the right hand side. The Security Guard will give you directions to Rainbow Retreat.
Rainbow Retreat Address
Villapark Fontein kavel B77
Weg naar Soto z/n